Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Wore: Go Team!

Hello Belles and Beaus! I took brief break from blogging over this busy weekend. I got to spend some much needed time with my mom and sister. One of my favorite things to do is cheer on my alma mater, the University of Kentucky. I almost wish I could go back to college, just for the student tickets...especially now that the basketball team is ranked #1! (Sorry Louisville friends, just had to brag on my team a bit!)

So, of course, I was thrilled when my sister snagged us a spot in the student section. I got to re-live my college years and cheer on the team to another victory! It was amazing. 



What I wore to cheer on my team:
Necklace (World Market)
Cardigan, Shirt, Belt (J. Crew)
Jeans (Gap)
Foam 3Fingers (FREE!) 

Editor's Note: My sister noticed her apparel wasn't documented.
So, accordingly, I give you...
What Ali wore to cheer on the Cats!
Shirt (Wildcat Warehouse)
Cardigan (Target)
Blue Jeans (American Eagle)
Earrings, Bracelets (Ecuador)


No comments:

Post a Comment