Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Wore: Snow Day


There's nothing more fun than a snowy day in the Southern United States. We just don't know what to do with ourselves when it snows. One inch of snow is the equivalent to buy-out-everything-in-the-Kroger-we're-going-to-get-snowed-in! Then the snow doesn't even stick, and it's gone by the afternoon.  I'm not sure how I would survive in the North.

On snowy days, there's nothing I love more than making french toast and a cup of coffee, lighting a fire in the fireplace, and curling up with a good book. The next best thing? Heading outside to admire the scenery, all bundled up in cozy layers...coffee in hand! 



A rare day of wearing glasses: 
Blazer, cords, top (Forever 21)
Watch (Fossil)
University of Kentucky signet ring
Scarf (Wal-Mart: Yes, I confess.)
Belt (Target)
Boots (Urban Outfitters)
Red Lips/Nails (Revlon: Flame and Revlon: Craving Coral)





No comments:

Post a Comment